UGREEN USB Hub with Ethernet Adapter, 10/100/1000 Mbps
Supports Windows 8.1/8/7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X and Linux,?Nintendo Switch
UGREEN USB Hub with Ethernet Adapter could not only add a network interface to your computer via USB but also to connect your computer to multiple devices, such as digital cameras, PC fans, flash driver. It is a perfect solution for Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Lite, Windows Surface Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Retina and more which do not have an ethernet interface or replace a broken ethernet interface on PC.
UGREEN USB Hub with Ethernet Adapter specifications:
- 1. Supports 10/100/1000Mbps network access;
- 2. IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible;
- 3. USB-Powered, with no additional adapters required;
- 4. Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-change, Magic Packet, Microsoft Wakeup Frame and external wakeup pin;
- 5. Supports Full and Half duplex operating modes;
- 6. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 & 1.1;
- 7. Chipset AX88179.
UGREEN USB Ethernet Adapter:
- 1. Extend 3 ports USB 3.0, convenient for your flash drive, keyboard, mouse, Camera, printer, HDD etc.;
- 2. Support the speed up to 5Gbps;
- 3. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1;
- 4. Additional DC-jack is optional for some power hungry devices.
- UGREEN USB 3.0 Hub 3 Ports with Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Network ?1;
- CD ?1
For more details, please visit Ugreen website