UGREEN USB to Ethernet Adapter
Prefect Ethernet Expansion for Notebook
Ugreen 10/100/1000Mbps USB Ethernet adapter enables you to add a network interface to your computer via USB. You could replace a broken internal network card, add a separately routable network interface, and transferring files peer-to-peer over Ethernet. Simply insert the adapter into a USB 3.0 port on your computer and begin to transfer large video, audio, and graphics files between your workstation and the network.
Faster and More Stable Network
Full 10/100/1000Mbps gigabit ethernet performance makes this USB to Ethernet Adapter faster and more reliable than most wireless connections.
You can enjoy your game and movies more smoothly. No More Waiting!
Sleek Aluminum Ethernet Adapter
The aluminum unibody case makes this Ugreen USB to Ethernet Adapter stylish and good match for Premium laptops. The aluminum network adapter is also anti-fingerprint and anti-corrosion.
UGREEN Ethernet Adapter Specifications:
1. USB3.0 to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0 with up to 5Gbps
2. Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up, magic packet, or external pin, USB-Powered
3. Compatible with Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Lite, Windows 10/XP/Vista/7/8, Mac 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12, Linux kernel 2.6 and later
1. Plug and Play only for Chrome OS, Windows 10/8.1/8
2. Driver needed for Windows 7/XP/Vista, Mac OS, and Linux systems
3. Reboot your PC after driver installation, then connect this USB ethernet adapter to your computer and ethernet
4. Not supported on ARM-based Windows, including Surface RT and Surface 2
5. Mac System: System Preference–Network–Add a new network connection
6. Windows 7:Device Manager–USB-AX88179
7. This adapter does not support Wii u.
- UGREEN USB TO Ethernet Adapter 10/100/1000Mbps Network RJ45 Adaptor
For more details, please visit Ugreen website